Sunday 26 April 2015

It's Been a While

BAD BLOGGER!!

I know I have been putting off posting more on this site, mostly because it adds more time to my baking process with all the taking photos etc..

I solemnly swear I will post at least once a fortnight for the next year.

Alrighty, now that's over with time to let everyone know what's to come:


  • I have been asked to do the cake for a friend's wedding so how to's for different bits of that will come
  • I have been experimenting with more frosting recipes and have found one that is both delicious, not too sweet and dairy free so recipe to come
  • I have also been experimenting with a few different cake recipes that stand up better to being in a large cake so again, recipes to come
Talk again next week  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment